At our 2018 General Assembly, you elected me President of our great association. Thank you for your trust! The tagline for my presidency is : if you think that Intelligence is expensive, consider the price of ignorance 😉
My top three priorities for the association are:
- Grow our member base and member engagement, both online and offline,
- Foster the collaboration between our Geneva and Zurich franchises,
- Increase our organization’s and profession’s visibility to the economic and political audience.
With my team, we are working hard to deliver even more added-value to your membership. We want to help our members thrive ! Therefore, our core business will always remain the organisation of top-tier networking events for information professionals and the Swiss intelligence community. Please add the two dates below to your agenda:
- Our next quarterly event in Geneva will take place on September, 27. Topic: Artificial Intelligence: opportunities and challenges for information professionals
- Our first weekly event in Zurich will take place on September, 18. Topic: Cyber Sovereignty & Cyber Defence – an economic perspective
I am also proud to announce new features on our upgraded SWISSINTELL fully responsive digital platform:
- The Agenda section gathers all Intelligence-related events in Switzerland
- The Press Review section gathers over 2’500 Intelligence-related articles with a focus on Switzerland, since 2013
- The Education section maps all Intelligence-related education in Switzerland
- The Jobs section (members-only) is a job market where information professionals and recruiters can connect
- The Directory of sources (members-only) maps over 100 Intelligence-related sources with a focus on Switzerland
- A summary of past events (since 2013)
Your feedback on these new features is most welcome! Also, stay tuned for news on upcoming features. I look forward to meeting you soon in Geneva or Zurich.